We are thrilled for your interest in our program, and have compiled the following information to address the most frequently asked questions by parents and families. Light Up Learning was founded to reach students that are struggling with learning within our community. It is our goal to ignite their hope and spark their success, because we believe that every student was created with purpose and can learn!
You may locate our offerings on the “Services” tab on this website.
In order to begin the pre-enrollment process, please follow these steps:
– Contact the office to speak with our Office Administrator concerning your preliminary questions and to share the essentials of your case.
– Should you chose to proceed, email or hand-deliver copies of your most recent psychoeducational evaluations, neurological findings, and/or school reports.
– Schedule an appointment to speak with our director for the purpose of receiving a recommendation or referral.
– If applying for Wonder Academy (W.A.), copies of student transcripts and/or report card as well as standardized test scores/results will be required for review.
During the phone conference with our director, you will be advised as to whether it is believed your child is a “good fit” for the programs we offer, and one or more will be recommended. If you chose to move forward with enrollment in any of our programs, you will need to:
– Download and complete our application
– Schedule days and times for specified service(s)
– Complete and Sign our Agreement for Educational Services
– Pay any applicable Registration Fees
– Complete and Sign our What You Need to Know form
Wonder Academy students will also require:
– Completed W.A. Packet
– Purchase of applicable uniform shirts
It is a joy and privilege to serve our students, families and community. We are committed to leading students into “Aha” moments that last and will shape them into competent, confident and inspired lifelong learners!
For The Light,
Jessica Castillo, PCET